Monday, October 11, 2010

BEL assigment(HOW THE CHARACTER RELATED TO ME)

LABYRINTH OF EVIL
HOW THE CHARACTER IN THE NOVEL RELATED TO MYSELF
-ANGER
-LUST
-LOVING
       The novel that I studied was a science fiction novel. The title is Supremacy of Darkness and the main character in the novel named Anakin Skywalker. This novel was continuity from Episode 2 of Star Wars saga. There are a lot of commons between me and he except I did not have light saber and the force.
       As we know the main character is a protagonist, half devil half angel. Anakin decision and action was clouded with anger. We can see when his lost a quarter of his Clone Trooper in ambush at Belgon forest at the Numidia planet.  He charged without hesitate to the Battle Droid army with rest of his men. But the price of the wrong decision is really high, it cost the annihilation of his comrade and Anakin was captured by the Trade federation army. As the saying goes “A quick decision is terrible decision”. I think all the human in this world has this feeling too. When I got mad, I want to punch somebody in their face or cut them with chainsaw or whatever. Just I cannot control the inferno inside me.
     Another example of the character related to me is lust. As Anakin becoming Jedi Master he feels his deserve more. He wants to become the member of the Jedi Council. But the leader of Jedi Orders, Yoda said he was too young and must fight with his feeling first. Anakin was really upset that cause he make a friend with Chancellor Palpatine (Sith Lord). As a ordinary human everyone have the negative or bad personal. I did not deny the fact that I also have this kind of personality.
   Lastly, the relations between me and Anakin are the feeling of love. He cares about his becoming wife Padme Amidala. He also loves his best friend or related “father” relation, Obi wan Kenobi but it ends with the clash of the titans at lava world, Mygeeto. I love my mom and dad but girlfriend ha-ha I did not have one yet. I love my family member till I passed away. And I will protect them even though it cost my life. That is my oath.
   As conclusion, every character in this novel was special but depending on the person who read it. He or she can conclude if the main character Anakin Skywalker is a good guy or a good guy clouded with satanic breath.
   

1 comment:

  1. Interesting choice of novel and character. I kinda like Star Wars too.

    Lust and anger huh? Interesting n i better watch out.

    Watch out eh Syahmi, you often use past tense here and there like:

    I love my family member till I passed away.

    (passed away means u've already died)

    other than that, if u check pg 74 of ur textbook u'll find a a box there abt "transition signals" n it says u can start a sentence using "but" and "and"..

    i hope u keep that in mind k:)

    n thank u so much for writing this..

    (^_^)v wanna look for the book

    ReplyDelete